Technical Writer (w/ Network Design Exp.) Dallas, TX, Long-term Contract, USC/GCH only, Previous Network Engineering/ Design Experience, Author & edit conceptual, logical, and physical network diagrams in Visio, SLAs and OLAs, Perform document QA etc.
Why work with me?
Experienced staffing professional, knows client corporate culture/hiring manager, resume and interview preparation, most ethical person in the business, but only works with like-minded people . . .
Full contact information on LI Profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleengriffiths/ reach out anytime
Per Hiring Manager…..Looking for Network Engineering and Design experience. Someone who has been an Engineer, but is looking for less stress, no on-call/after hours work, M – Fri 8 to 5 hours.
• Author, edit, and aggregate a variety of document types including, but not restricted to, conceptual, logical, and physical network diagrams; configuration templates; run books; strategy and roadmap; executive presentations; service design packages; and SLAs and OLAs.
• Perform document quality assurance by reviewing and editing documentation for accuracy, consistency, repeatability, and detail.
• Research customer needs (through resources such as forums, support contacts, and blogs) and translate them to documentation improvements.
• Participate in user research activities (such as usability studies, user interviews, and contextual inquiry) to build a deep and rich understanding of our customers.
• Analyze data, prioritize deadlines, identify risks, and communicate results to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Contribute to product-wide design decisions and documentation improvement discussions.
• Create, participate, and deliver presentations related to documentation. Handle simple to complex documentation escalations.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and drive the improvement effort.