ITSM Manager — Service Delivery, Remote/ PA Job Detailssgprod012020-08-14T18:21:07-04:00
ITSM Manager — Service Delivery, Remote/ PA
Lead Problem Manager – Service Delivery, PA/NY/NJ/DE & Open to Remote, C2H, Reviewing root cause and resolution findings, Incident Management, Problem Management systems - CA APM, Splunk, Tealeaf, Fiddler etc., SOAP/ REST, Datastage ETL, HP ServiceNow Ticketing, Rally/Jira+ etc.,
Type:True Contract To Hire
Lead Problem Manager – Service Delivery, PA/NY/NJ/DE & Open to Remote, C2H, Reviewing root cause and resolution findings, Incident Management, Problem Management systems – CA APM, Splunk, Tealeaf, Fiddler etc., SOAP/ REST, Datastage ETL, HP ServiceNow Ticketing, Rally/Jira+ etc.,
**** Starts off remote but must be onsite in Philadelphia eventually *******
Why work with me?
Experienced staffing professional, knows client corporate culture/hiring manager, resume and interview preparation, most ethical person in the business, but only works with like-minded people . . .
Full contact information on LI Profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleengriffiths/ reach out anytime
Job Description: Lead Problem Manager
We are looking for a hands-on problem manager capable of leading the problem management team. The Lead Problem Manager is responsible for working with customers, triaging and assigning new incidents, reviewing root cause and resolution findings, and ensuring adherence of the problem analysis process and escalation guidelines within the various support and delivery areas. The qualified candidate must be capable of performing problem management duties that cover both reactive root-cause analysis and proactive trend analysis within IT. Quickly identify issues and trends by taking a holistic view of the problem management function to understand the entire eco-system and focus not only on application defects, but also technical, infrastructure, process repeated problems in order to drive improvements in application stability and service reliability.
• Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure SLAs and service excellence are managed and maintained.
• Develop and mature existing problem Management process, expanding this to reach holistically across the entire eco-system.
• Focus on deep dive analysis into infrastructure and hosting operational Incidents impacting service availability.
• Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues with a focus on prevention rather than fix.
• Coordinate between various support teams to identify the root cause of a problem and find a workaround or solution.
• Ensure that the right resources are available to investigate, identify, and resolve the root cause of a problem.
• Take an active role in Major Incident Management to help drive understanding of underlying issues. This will also include participating in critical P-1 Incident Reviews and tracking follow-up actions for the Problem Management team.
• Provide a regular and clear status on the operational performance of all areas of the service, including internal SLA’s, monitoring trends, and team performance.
• Experience in a Service Delivery, Problem or Service Management role working closely with onshore and offshore technical and operational teams.
• Experience using Problem Management systems and working with real time monitoring solutions (CA APM, Splunk, Tealeaf, Fiddler)
• Excellent and diverse technical background, including SOAP and REST web service architecture, Java and Datastage ETL architectures, Tableau and Cognos reporting solutions, RDBMS database models
• Understanding of ITIL concepts and practices– Incident and Problem management and managing service improvement initiatives
• Experience with HP Service Now Ticketing System
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Rally, JIRA, Confluence
• Customer Focused – dedicated to understanding and meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
• Team Player – Understands and contributes to team goals, promotes teamwork and collaborative working relationships.
• Problem Solver– recognizes the need to restore services quickly and effectively, uses logic to solve problems; exhibits sound and timely analysis and judgment; identifies problems and brings forward alternative solutions; includes appropriate people when conducting research and analysis.
• Influential–articulates ideas and thoughts clearly both verbally and in writing; gets things done through formal and informal channels and networks.
• Self-motivated – able to work on their own initiative and deliver the objectives required to maintain the operational service.
• A willingness to develop new skills and to understand new technologies.