IT Project Manager (Scrum Master), USC/GC only — T Job Detailssgprod012020-08-14T18:21:07-04:00
IT Project Manager (Scrum Master), USC/GC only — T
IT Agile Project Manager, Cnsltng, Long-term, Tampa, Scope, Budget, Scrum Master, Infrastructure+ , exp with large cross functional enterprise Financial Services+ USC or GCH only.
Type:True Contract To Hire
IT Agile Project Manager, Contract to Hire, Tampa, Scope, Budget, Scrum Master, Infrastructure+ , exp. with large cross functional enterprise Financial Services+ USC or GCH only.
**** Starts off remote but must be onsite in Tampa eventually *******
Why work with me?
Experienced staffing professional, knows client corporate culture/hiring manager, resume and interview preparation, most ethical person in the business, but only works with like-minded people . . .
Full contact information on LI Profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleengriffiths/ reach out anytime
Position Summary The Project Manager leads high priority projects within the IT. They also a top-level contributor that acts independently with minimal direction. Project Manager owns delivery of project scope, budget and time-to-market. The Project Manager is expected to deliver results while maintaining a positive impact on the sponsors and broader stakeholder community
Specific Responsibilities • Successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with stakeholders. Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones.
• Define, plan, document and review project scope
• Define and lead financial management for the project if necessary, with the ability to track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the overall plan as needed.
• Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations.
• Ensure delivered products meet defined business requirements and are of high quality
• Proactively identify and manage risks. Plan for an effective risk mitigation
• Lead and define the change management process for projects Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances
• Support the iterative business planning process
• Provide periodic progress report on project status and create a dashboard or required decks to keep sponsor and executives abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues
• Inspire and lead through effective team management
• Resolve issues in a timely manner
• Work with multiple stakeholders to meet the desired objectives
• Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Team player
Qualifications • 8+ years as PM • 1+ years as SM • Infrastructure project experience• Manage agile delivery of multiple squads/teams • Manage agile delivery of continuous deployments • Manage project accounting and artifacts • Manage and coach scrum masters on each squad/teams• Proficient in Microsoft suite • Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal