Did you just get the go-ahead to implement your strategic initiative but don’t know where to find the resources to staff up? Has yet another new regulation forced you to revamp your existing processes?
- You need to increase staff, but you’re too busy to find candidates, screen and hire them. Deadlines are looming, and your existing team already has more work than it can handle. Select Group can provide the people you need. Whether you’re looking for several consulting analytics professionals or a single hard-to-find full time person, Select Group has you covered.
Human Resources Managers
Are you juggling too many open requisitions? Did you have a great candidate who turned you down at the eleventh hour and now the hiring manager is expecting a new lineup of qualified candidates? Are you feeling the stress of not having your open positions filled?
- Let us take the pressure off. You need to quickly source relevant talent—not later this week, not in two weeks—today. Select Group can help. Whether you need specialized professionals on a contract or permanent basis, Select Group knows where to find them.
Competition for good quantitative and analytical expertise is always fierce. You may find that top professionals are not seeking a new job or don’t want to risk their current position by making their search public. This is where you need someone with industry-specific knowledge and the communication skills to connect with these candidates by sheer presence and persistence.
Select Group competes on your behalf. If we don’t know the right person already, we can tap into our personal network to gain valuable referrals, or into the hidden candidate market where a direct employer cannot.
Types of People We Place
We place analytical professionals at all levels, from executives to data analysts, in the following specialized areas:
- Quantitative Analysis Research/Financial Engineering
- Risk Management – Credit, Market and Operational
- Model Validation
- Business Analysis and Project Management
- Credit Card Risk and Marketing Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance and Oversight
- Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- Variable Annuities Quantitative Analysts
- Operations Developers and Analysts
- Operations Managers
Marketing Web Analytics
- Decision Sciences/Marketing Research
- Internet and Online Commerce
- Database Marketing