More than 90 percent of companies rely on recruiting firms to optimize the effectiveness of their hiring processes. When you partner with a specialized firm, your investment is realized many times over, as they enable you to successfully hire the right person, the first time around.
The top benefits of partnering with a specialized recruiting firm include:
Recruiters at niche firms know exactly where to find the best IT, business analysis and support talent.
- They know who to contact as soon as an opening occurs. This significantly reduces the time you spend waiting for qualified candidates.
- They are well positioned within your industry. Their network contacts are extensive, and they play leading roles in professional associations and organizations. Their fingers are on the pulse of your business and its latest developments and trends.
Niche firms make it their business to intimately know your industry and understand its challenges. This market intelligence can make the difference between a “hit” and a “miss” as you fill business-critical roles.
- The level of expertise of a specialized recruiting firm far exceeds that of most HR departments. Not to question the capability of your internal team, but sourcing, hiring and retention are their core business. As partners, the two can create an unparalleled synergy for your company.
- Your recruiter can access essential insider information to help you develop competitive compensation packages. This eliminates the risk of you losing top talent to the competition. It has a domino effect on employee morale and your employer value proposition, positioning you as an industry-leading employer.
Successful recruitment takes a lot of time and resources. You can turn much of the legwork over to your staffing partner. This will result in:
- A lower advertising budget: Recruitment firms set aside funds for advertising as part of their total effort on your part. You can leverage these dollars and save your own.
- Conversion of fixed costs to variable costs: You may have limited room for overhead expenses, but still need to staff up in times of high customer demand. Your recruitment firm will help you meet these needs, and you won’t have to carry fixed employee costs during down times.
- Reduced risk: You get top talent without the attached overhead. Your recruitment firm reports to you, but you have no liability for their workers’ compensation, payroll taxes, unemployment claims or benefits.
A Streamlined Process
A specialized recruitment firm has an established candidate data base. This puts you ahead in the hiring race, right out of the gate.
- They have ready access to passive candidates. These are professionals who are not actively seeking employment, and are in the top five to 10 percent of their fields in terms of individual performance.
- They can bring in top performers who hit the ground running. These new hires will quickly adapt to your company culture and environment, as well as the job itself.
Greater Efficiency & Hiring Success
Your niche recruiter will ensure that everyone involved in the hiring process is on the same page.
- They keep candidates informed and engaged. This is crucial, as the best talent can pick and choose among offers. Your staffing firm will provide you, as well as your prospects, with ongoing updates and guidance from initial point of contact through successful onboarding.
At Select Group, Inc., we understand how critical it is to have the right team in place. Our candidates represent the top 20 percent of professionals within their areas of expertise. Contact us today to find out how we can help you to realize your ongoing talent management goals.